Industrial Salesperson in USA&UK
ET2C is looking for an Industrial Salesperson in USA & UK , who has excellent contacts supplying the industrial sector with components from China, India, Vietnam and Turkey and even Mexico.
Our strong categories
- Plastic injection moulding
- Can support lower MOQ
- Rapid prototyping/tooling/development time
- Suitable for small and big parts (plastic compression molding machine up to 500T
- Variety of materials available (PP, PC, PC/ABS, PC/FG, PA, POM, PS, PE, BPA etc.
- Materials available: ADC12/A380 /Zamak
- Excellent casting quality with no porosity
- Excellent mould design ability
- Suitable for small and big parts (50-3000kg equipment
- Can offer a wide range of surface finishing.
- Molding, pressing, extrusion, epoxy
- Can offer range of products, suitable for food processing and household application.
- Fabrication and welding; machining and semi-, finished assemblies.
- Forged Alum wheels for railway and heavy-duty/light-duty cars
- High quality with DOT and TUV certification and other related certification
- Competitive price Resistors
- Wide range of resistor types, used in different application: Thick and Thin film, Metal film, Ceramic resistors, Wire wound resistors etc.
- Very competitive pricing and expedited lead time.
- Must have excellent contacts with wholesalers, distributors and manufactories in their own specific markets.
- Must be able to sell Industrial Components products and our sourcing services from Asia to USA customer.
- Planning customer visits and meetings, and conducting customer visits, providing customers with value-added services
- Developing and maintaining a high level of ET2C services knowledge related to industrial market.
- Implementing company sales strategy and plan.
- Achieving annual and quarterly sales target within a given cost budget.
- Developing and implementing account penetration strategies for key targets and competitive accounts.
- Providing assistance in tendering and distribution management.
- Collecting and verifying market information for micro and macro market analysis.
- College degree or above
- 4+ years sales experience
- Critical to have Excellent existing contacts, in order to generate enquiries leading to potential business quickly
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a specific industry environment
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region depending business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products Desired Characteristics
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Strong motivation to achieve and exceed the goals